DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so it was about 11;20 pm last night, i was heading home. i was going about 40 on a 45. i hear some ricer's fart rocket nearby, a civic, he was behind me. he caught up to me pretty quick, and was quick to switch lanes and try to pass me. when he was right next to me, i floored it, not too long though, just to show that his car is ****. so then he floors it, and almost catches up. but then out of the darkness in my rear view, i see red and blue lights! at first i was like "OH ****.." cause maybe he saw me speeding, but nope, the ricer pulled over and the cop followed him LMAO...i laughed the whole way home, but drove slower than grandma. good thing too, i saw 8 more cops on the way home.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good story and that should teach you, you should do what is right.... let the idiots speed, they will get caught not you...... I see it all the time as I travel on the highway, some jackass fly by me when im doing 70, then a mile or so up the highway he is pulled over by the cops..... retard..... funny story, that ricer was probably mad you got away LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
haha, nice... It does have it advantages of driving a"granny car" that is not one of your typical ricer cars.... cops typically dont pay too much attention to it and focus more one the kids with the stangs and civics out there... lucky dude :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts