DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, drivin back to school...(you may or may not appreciate this, i thought it was hilarious...not a racing story)...im about to hit the mass turnpike at around 1 am last week heading towards boston...noone on the roads cept for a few rigs. i was driving, and a little time passes...head to the toll booth, get ticket, pull out, and join a pack of 4 other cars...a ford taurus, chevy cavalier, chevy monte carlo, and an older pontiac grand prix. we were all speeding together like a mini NASCAR caravan for like 90 miles. no racing, we were all just cruising at 110 for pretty much the whole time, single file. the monte carlo would flash its blinkers when his radar caught something,....i thought it was hilarious...

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Reminds me of Days of Thunder...

"We figured out that if you hug the bumper of the car in front of you, you actually don't have to give it as much gas, you use the aerodynamics of the lead car...it's called drafting. Then you can slingshot around him with power to spare ....and into the winner's circle" as Tom Cruise pushes a Sweet and Low packet into Nicole Kidman's crotch.

Ahhhh...Nicole Kidman's crotch...where's Si?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts