DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a SPL 1000W Wiring Kit a couple of days ago and i took out my Scosche kit today to install it, well the problem is that the fuse holder has a wire and it loops itself on both ends (_) kind of like that but with no openings at all what am i suppose to do with the power wire, any ideas because i dont want to do my power wire directly to the battery thats a call for a disaster right there.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I would guess, not actually seeing it or having it to play with, that either it opens and releases that wire, your supposed to cut the wire and each end is connected to one side of the fuse, or there is somewhere on that holder for you to plug another wire into and where that looped wire will release showing you the end of it.

Just my guesses as I do not know what it looks like or have it to see if it opens up etc, if you cut it do so at your own 'risk'. :banghead:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
That looks like a standard inline fuse holder with both leads connected. It looks like you just need to cut the wire in the middle and then you'll be able to put it inline.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts