DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's something I found that I am thinking of doing...

http://www.kwmuth.com/Products/Kits/200-0040.htm

It probably won't happen till next spring because it's pretty expensive :(

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the trep and 300m have the same mirrors, but if someone can confirm, I'd appreciate it.

Any thoughts....

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Cool upgrade. I think the only reason it says "for 300M" is because it includes the neccessary stuff for the heated mirrors.

I looked through the instructions on the website (which might I add are superbly detailed and very thorough) Looks like a good sized job for a mirror, but such a cool mod! I say do it!

I might also...my girlfriend is either going to get me the compass/outside temp rearview mirror from Mitocorp, or maybe I'll ask her for this instead! :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
My opinion is that it is too pricy for what it is.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
You could always buy the wide angle mirror signl kit for only $149.00. It's alot cheaper then the full size one.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
No, you are right...they don't.

Hey $269.00 bucks ain't that much for the mirrors I think. I can think of alot of mods that aren't nearly as slick (and don't look nearly as factory installed) that cost alot more. I say go for it...the first time you see them light up you'll forget about how much you spent. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I agree. Cool mod, but way too expensive. If anyone can find these cheaper please post. Or if anyone talks with a company to get a group buy for us going please let us know. I'd be interested if it were much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i have an interest as well

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
good luck getting anything out of 300m club. those guys are punks.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by 97 sport platinum:
good luck getting anything out of 300m club. those guys are punks.
They're just jealous that the R/T is slightly faster than their 300M. Actually, the only 300 series car that is faster is the 300-Hurst. :)

I guess they will get sweet revenge when the 300M special comes out. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey I would certainly be interested at the right price... anyting to improve the saftey of the vehicle w/o detracting from the look and style. And they look cool too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
sorry ,been away for a few days. the only diffrence I know between mirrors for the trep and 300 is diffrent elec connection at the harness end .not sure if this would cause a problem

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepid99:
I'm pretty sure they do, but before I pursue a discount, I'd like for someone else to verify that the 300m mirrors and the intrepid mirrors are the same (otto??)

Thanks!
I guess you can ask the dealer about it. but like Otto said, it may not be a big difference.... Count me in if we can get the discount.... Also on a cheaper (mod) I added a Flasher to my 3rd brake light to make it blink on & off with the brake applied.... Now I get to annoy the hell out of the bumper riders. It also looks pretty cool from behind.

:D :rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts