DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday morning I thought about stopping for gas before work, but decided to get gas on the way home instead. It was $1.34/gal in the morning and $1.48/gal last night... :mad: :mad: :mad: If your gas prices haven't gone up yet I'd suggest fueling up before they do.

Sure it will only cost me an extra $1.80 or so, but I'm getting ready to go on a business trip of 600+ miles.

What happened to a buck a gallon? That would be sweet!

John

·
Registered
280 Posts
Gateway R/T said:
Yesterday morning I thought about stopping for gas before work, but decided to get gas on the way home instead. It was $1.34/gal in the morning and $1.48/gal last night... :mad: :mad: :mad: If your gas prices haven't gone up yet I'd suggest fueling up before they do.

Sure it will only cost me an extra $1.80 or so, but I'm getting ready to go on a business trip of 600+ miles.

What happened to a buck a gallon? That would be sweet!

John
What happened to dollar & half a gallon!! Closest gas station to me is $1.68 for 87 or $1.80 for 93.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yeah Baby!!! $1.45/gal for 90, $1.65/gal for 93 octane!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
intrepidroll1n20s said:
well i guess i pay the most so far......87-1.99 89-2.15 91-2.25 yeah and hear its only 91 not 92 or 93 ... this is in las vegas i hear cali is a little more and you thought you had it bad.. this sucks [/]
Good God Man! $2.25/gal?? Hell, the last time I bought 108 octane it was only $3.15/gal!:cool:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Wow, I think I will stop at the worlds largest trunk stop on my way to the meet in Walcot, IA. According to truckers on my CB. The gas is only 1:36, and thats for ethanol.

--Gorm

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just paid $2.03 a galllon for 87! DAMN! And that's the cheapest around here. You guys Should check out www.gasbuddy.com just click on your state and then your city. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts