DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is use guys average gas prices where you live? Here in Wesley Chapel is 1.19 for unleaded at Hess. I saw a news broadcast from another part of the country and they acted like 1.51 for unleaded regular was a great buy!!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
yea, that 1.51 sounds like a great deal around here? I think it was a little lower, but I haven't had to fill up for a week,so I will check next time I am out.
I hate wisconsin taxes.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
1.14 here!... The reason for all the lower gas prices is they are refining the Jet Fuel because they have so much of it now, due to the obvious.

·
Registered
990 Posts
$1.18 here in Conway/Myrtle Beach SC. :D Moved from Connecticut 7 weeks ago & was paying $1.85 when I left for 89 Octane! BTW... Where in CT are u from Joe KD? I was from Trumbull/Bridgeport. Reply back either here or in email address.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I'm in Northern CT, right near Bradley Airport. The good news for me is that it is an easy drive to Mass where gas is usually a few cents cheaper.

Any other CT Treps here?? I think Wildcat lives near me...could be a quick get together opportunity

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
They would have to "unrefine" most commercial jet fuels, if you can do such a thing. Although, there are versions of jet fuels that are no better than your basic kerosene.

Hell, even a diesel will run on kerosene if need be.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Up here we're paying the equivalent of $1.58 US by the time you do the conversions from litres to gallons and to US $.

Surprised me because I thought we were paying even more.

With this Afghan crisis, and winter looming I'm also surprised energy prices haven't skyrocketed. :confused:

·
Registered
471 Posts
If your getting the gas from another source you don't need Afganni fuel.

Originally posted by R/T and Mac driver:
Up here we're paying the equivalent of $1.58 US by the time you do the conversions from litres to gallons and to US $.

Surprised me because I thought we were paying even more.

With this Afghan crisis, and winter looming I'm also surprised energy prices haven't skyrocketed. :confused:

·
Registered
229 Posts
$1.19? $1.14? $1.18? :eek: :confused: :eek:

Unleaded Texaco here ranges between $1.59 and $1.79! It usually costs between $25 and $30 to fill the tank. I guess that's what I get for living on the "left" coast in a state that loves to line the pockets of the idjits they elect with tax dollars. :rolleyes:

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: cj ]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im paying $1.69 for regular unleaded here in the bay area. Everything is more expensive here. Super unleaded is up to $1.89......though this is pretty low compared to what we were paying a few months ago.....$1.97 for regular!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Paying $1.59 a gallon for Sunoco Ultra 94. I don't feed it anything else so I cant tell you other prices. For awhile there it was VERY expensive, 2.45 per galon and up! (for Ultra) I think regular is about 1.14 or so now.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I paid 1.27 to fill up last week, and everyone around here is dancing about the current 1.03! , wish I would have waited , but well I got a half tank,,,maybe I'll top it off,,you never know how long this will last. Heck, I'm thinking about burying a 500 gallon tank in my yard!!! Maybe we'll get to MAD MAX before we know it..lol ..that'd be cool, I could weld big crome pipes all the way around the trep..lol ..and go smash some villans off the road..yah!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just checked the gas off the exit in Winfield, WV where I work - $1.13 / 87 $1.23 / 89 $1.33 / 92 It was a couple of cents difference between a Unocal 76, Shell, and Exxon

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I will probably either gas up tonite or tomorrow. Haven't gassed up in over two weeks (damm i dont drive my car often). Last time I paid $1.49 for 87. Ill let you know what I pay this time.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My wife tells me its down to around 1.20 here for the cheap stuff. I never pay attention, I'm not paying so who cares. Gotta love those company gas cards.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts