DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I already figured this problem out but check it out. I was driving to work at the ungodly hour of 3:30am. I had checked my speed because there was a cop way up the road, I was doing 45mph. I get on to the highway and checked the speed again. Nothing. 0mph. I had no tach, no speedo, no fuel and no temp gauge and the OTIS wasn't working. From what I remember from reading DI.net the gauge problem was most likely caused by a faulty ignition switch. I swapped it out. Still didn't fix the problem. I then started to check fuses in the panel and under the hood to make sure everything was OK. I only checked fuses that could be related to the problem. IE. I didn't check the radio fuse because the radio was working, etc. Turns out, the fuse for the message center and cruise control was blown. Wierd because I tested the cruise before work and I used it on the way home from work while I was driving blind with no speedometer. Oh yea, living in Florida, I tried to use the AC and it wasn't blowing cold air. The fuse took out the AC too. Swapped the busted fuse and everything is working.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts