DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Young punks, geez I hate them! I'm out shopping today, yes shopping (for tires for my 'trep) and I pull up to a light on a reasonably busy chunk of road. I'm in the middle lane, a Dodge work van pulls on my right, and a mid 90's regal slides up my left. I don't really care right at that moment, but when the light turned green, the kid in the regal punched it and dusted my ass. I let it go until the next light, down shift to "3" let the exhaust burp and burble while slowing down, and glance over at this kid who's got a '**** eatin grin' on his face! The guy in the work truck pulls up, looks at me and says "HEY, Blow that diks doors off dude!" to me! Needless to say green light, all he saw was tail light!!
Next light, he lines up again! Starts brake revving his car gettin set for the green, I said to my self, 'now I will embarrass you'. I stage up to @ 2000 rpm, hold, hold, light turns green. I let him get the jump, then let the beast loose. A whole lotta tire smoke and a battle hardened 3.5 screaming by at 6500 rpm and you all can guess who got to next light first....
;) :D

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
when are we going to give our poor chrysler trannies a break?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
NEVER well maybe when the warranty runs out in 5 years. Untill then keep smoking them Regals. And any other none mopar.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My roommate owns a 1997 Regal Sport limited with the supercharged 3.8 V6... a VERY smooth running car, and I must say, enough to smoke our Chrysler 3.5s.

-wolf out

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, the SC 3.8's are more than a match for my 3.5l. I got kicked by a SC regal once before, and boy, did I learn a lesson. Still trying to challenge a SC bonneville, but I just don't see that many!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts