DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I have to say I'm very impressed...I had no idea there was such a large Intrepid following!! Awesome to see, not to mention my brief lurking today has turned out to reveal a community of great people! I look forward to gettting to know y'all better and I may not always have tons of info for the Intrepid, but I'll be happy to share what I know and find. However, if any body ever needs 'puter advice, or information on exploring abandoned buildings....I'm deffinately the guy to ask.
I found our little Intrepid for the missus just to keep her happy after getting rid of her Neon. Personally I've got my zook for work and general transportation...not to mention I love offroading....it's just not a good family vehicle. At first I was very apprehensive on getting a Chrysler anything...let alone an Intrepid. Especially after having just got rid of a Neon....shortest I've ever owned a vehicle....2 weeks!! What a POS...*giggles*. We managed to get our Intrepid for $500 cdn, I put about 400 into it to get it on the road and man....I'm in love this car really rocks!!!
Anywho...that's enough babble for now....
Have a good one and thanx to the admins for an amazing site and all the folks who contribute and make this an awesome forum!
Dan

Reactions: IntrepidBus IV

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ximkolo said:
i need help exploring an abondoned building, something touched me in a place i am shamed to say lst time i went without a guide. oh and welcome, we love the Canadians
*giggles*.....as long as that entity that touched you wasn't singing some really bad pop music and happened to have one glove...apparently he's really the touchy feely type...*shivers*.....otherwise...I'd love to see that place...

Thanx again to all for such a warm welcome.....
Dan

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Another Ontarian!
(heard that on the radio this morning and I've been waiting all day to say it!)
Thanks!!
and Hey, ya'll!
I've still got a 1920 postcard invitation to a ball I found in an abandoned hotel
in Oklahoma City. Sorta Neo-anthropolgy, digging up stuff...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yay, not only another Canadian, and not only another Ontario...'en... well I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but
welcome to the site. Got any pics of your car? put em up, I love to take a looksie of what others rides look like

EDIT: PS I'm from Ottawa. GO SENS GO...lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts