DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on if there's gonna be a GearFest this year? Its getting to be that time...would be nice to get together with the DI.net heads again :)

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
well, that sucks.

How about a chicago mini-meet then? I really haven't done much to the car this summer anyways. Just would be nice to get everyone together for a few hours or something..

how about a brat stop meet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guy's what's up I'm Tony...I'm going to be new to these meets, but many of you probably know stevedemon and he told me that Gear Fest is going to this month (October). Is this true?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
No clue? Normally it happens in October.......but no word this year :(

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I'm pretty sure gearfest for this year is dead...I'm just hoping the same doens't happen with the International Meet.

--Gorm

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Gorm said:
I'm pretty sure gearfest for this year is dead...I'm just hoping the same doens't happen with the International Meet.

--Gorm
10 out of 34 should up to the IM this year. A few of them were very last minute show ups. If this is the kind of turn out we can expect, I doubt there will be another one, and if there is, I doubt I will do any of the planning.

I still have a box half full of trophies in my garage that we couldn't give away.

·
Registered
712 Posts
the next GearFest most likely will be late summer or early fall of 2007. GearFest needed a break.

the Int'l Meet is being thought over... I'll be discussing both with Randy and others soon. Turnout sucked last time and there is more work behind it than most people understand to acknowledge.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
jhrody said:
the next GearFest most likely will be late summer or early fall of 2007. GearFest needed a break.

the Int'l Meet is being thought over... I'll be discussing both with Randy and others soon. Turnout sucked last time and there is more work behind it than most people understand to acknowledge.
Well if anything there could just be a meet without the trophies and stuff. Would we be doing this with the stratus guys again?

·
Registered
712 Posts
For the Int'l Meet, considering the logistics necessary, it might be 2 or 3 different concurrent meets taking place at the same general location once again.

It's up to you guys about the trophies and judging, as I'd be taking myself out of that end of it once again.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I am down for help as always, and I am sure Matt and Kevin would be up for it as well. Let me know what I can help with, Jim.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The same here. Maybe just have 1 award for the best car. And have a everyone just vote on it. I am up for Drag Racing being i have a 13 sec car now. :dance2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts