DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
EDIT:

Looking at my class schedual now for this next coming year, unless it is on some other date I will more than likely not be able to make it. I have an 8-5 class on that day. :(

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
YES! :rainfro:

I just moved my Saturday Class to eariler in the semester for this.

Don't go changing it on me Jim. :smilie_co

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Dumb question. Don't know the weather there then. Will a trip to Byron be available here?

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Unless we usually get some freak storm. The snow doens't start flying til November here. October will probably see a 40's-60's, and cloudy.

--Gorm

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
im about 90% right now. its 790 miles so i think I might be able to pick up some sort of long haul award. But id also like to double check my class schedule as things get closer.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
If we can get 6 east coast guys to commit I may be one of them. How 'bout it Gaze? Joe KD? LoudES? IceShaver?

I doubt we can get Maverick, Crombie or Veeb0rg.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
im about 90% right now. its 790 miles so i think I might be able to pick up some sort of long haul award. But id also like to double check my class schedule as things get closer.
I beleive there was one in the last Gearfest. I imagine YB probably walked away with it.

--Gorm

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
DScruggs said:
If we can get 6 east coast guys to commit I may be one of them. How 'bout it Gaze? Joe KD? LoudES? IceShaver?
I'm out, Sept/October are pretty much impossible to get time off from work because in November we have vacation freeze, unless you have it booked in January you don't get it.

That and the fact that it's 900+ miles away which means I would fly and rent a car like I did at last years Int'l meet. I think this is more of a show where I would like to actually have my car with me.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well............I'll PROBABLY be in with the Laser if I buy it today.......and I'd love to take it to the track ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts