DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
LOL, I already told you, late October ;)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
long story short, to my knowledge at least, another chicago meet. Its not just intrepids though, anything is invited as the way i understand it

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Gearfest has happened for the last 4-5 years and all car clubs are invited to participate. It is bascically a car show to see each others car, hangout, talk, eat and have fun. Di.net usually has the biggest turn out from all clubs.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
YIKES........that's a REALLY long drive for Gearfest. The IM and Carlisle are multiple day events, Gearfest is like a one day event.

I messaged Jim and he told me late October......something like the 22nd

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Avenger said:
YIKES........that's a REALLY long drive for Gearfest. The IM and Carlisle are multiple day events, Gearfest is like a one day event.

I messaged Jim and he told me late October......something like the 22nd
Hey Rob do you know if he has posted any details on any of his websites about gearfest?? I want to know when and where so i can make plans to be there and bring the Intrepid and my SRT-4.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Haven't got a clue where Jim is??? When you get an SRT-4 Andre? :eek:

I'm coming to Chicago in October weather there's a Gearfest or not btw :p

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
elboricua75 said:
Hey Rob do you know if he has posted any details on any of his websites about gearfest?? I want to know when and where so i can make plans to be there and bring the Intrepid and my SRT-4.
how does raztrep not no of this srt-4???????????????????????

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
HEHEHE i thought i slip that in and no one would notice. Just picked it up Monday, 2004 Electric Blue and so far the engine looks bone stock. I will have pics up hopefully tommorow in the whatever section.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I don't need to give much notice, I've got a shitty job right now.......so if I lose it, I don't really care :p

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Adam, we can always count on you cheese head! ;)

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
so do we all park together or what ? or how does that go down ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts