4,739 Posts
1. jhrody
2. Gormo66
3. Raztrep
4. Frost5466
5. elboricua75
6. kirrer
7. DjPiLL

I'll remove my name if I can't make it... but it looks pretty good right now.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I should be there???Maybe .depends on the weather .since the car is now garage kept if theres alot of rain in the forecast i may not be able to make it

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mobbdeep said:
I should be there???Maybe .depends on the weather .since the car is now garage kept if theres alot of rain in the forecast i may not be able to make it

DON'T BE A PUSSY

:smilie_au :avid: :yousuck: :smilie_re :dance2: :fun_84: :9lame:

we all want to see that car

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I also SHOULD be there..........I don't know if the Intrepid is coming though, and the Laser is DEFINETELY not coming as I'm afraid of it breaking down with the mileage that's on it. I'm hoping to carpool with someone from Ontario, but I'm waiting for someone to put up their name (either MG or YB).

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
mobbdeep said:
i was gonna call you to see if you were going.

Its all gonna be a money issue for me. I'll spend an easy 100 bucks in gas just making the trip. But so far it seems like a go. I'll have to double check my class scedules too.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:

Its all gonna be a money issue for me. I'll spend an easy 100 bucks in gas just making the trip. But so far it seems like a go. I'll have to double check my class scedules too.
its college...you dont HAVE to go to class :grinyes:

I will make a deal with you AND justin.....if you guys drive out, you each get a case of beer, my treat. i guess the button gets a case too lol

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
unkut2003 said:
I know I'm new and uninvited, but out of curiosity, where and what is Gearfest & Carsile??
I wouldn't mind seeing you at Gearfest. I don't know why you wouldn't be invited. It is the big fall meet in Chicago Ill.

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:

If this helps or not..what the heck...It was 132 dollars and something cents for all of my gas going at to carlisle and back....something like 832 miles there and back....the little 2.7 did do fairly good on MPG's though. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
01redMS said:
its college...you dont HAVE to go to class :grinyes:

I will make a deal with you AND justin.....if you guys drive out, you each get a case of beer, my treat. i guess the button gets a case too lol

Better be getting da button some fru fru drinks.

--Gorm

1 - 20 of 170 Posts