DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when is gearfest?? i didnt know about it last year and id really like to go this year....i know its not for like 2 or 3 months anyways, but im just curious

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I am holding off on scheduling my Chicago work trip till I get the dates for Gearfest. This one I wanna definitely make. I'll be in a rental.. but thats better than nothing. :D

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
once we find out a date ill talk to some of my other friends and see if they wanna bring their cars up too.

wasnt it in september or october of last year?

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
01redMS said:
wasnt it in september or october of last year?
Yea, it was, and probably will be this year too. On a side note, your new name makes me think it's some newbie responding.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm shooting for the end of September... I will post as soon as I get the details nailed down... this year, part of it may take place at my house (AKA more drinking time on my deck)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my friend is hoping to get a jeep by the time of it and hes gonna bring it up...BUT his dad is planning on getting a 300C or a Magnum RT so that might come up too :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Please! Not September 25 or Canadian Thanksgiving (Oct 11). I really want to go!! (seeing as I missed like every meet this summer) :( I can go any other weekend!!!!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'd like to see how many people would be willing to make a weekend out of it at this place . It's a full fledged indoor kart racing track minutes from Elmhurst and it looks like an absolute BLAST! Not too expensive, especially if we can get 30 people or more interested.

If you wanna do GF on Saturday or Sunday, Jim, I think this would be a cool way to round out the weekend on the opposite day. Pay close attention to the videos section, folks, as that'll give you the best idea of what this is all about.

Anyone interested? PLEASE PM ME!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Steve, your link seems to just reopen the thread.

And whenever gearfest is, I'll be coming :) :)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
jhrody said:
saturday sept 3 or sunday sept 4, labor day weekend most likely

let's do it while it's still warm

You are going to do this on Labor Day weekend? Awwww come on man. Don't you think a lot of people already have plans for this? And anyone that wants to travel is gonna get ass-raped on hotels/flights/etc.

·
Registered
350 Posts
DjPiLL said:
You are going to do this on Labor Day weekend? Awwww come on man. Don't you think a lot of people already have plans for this? And anyone that wants to travel is gonna get ass-raped on hotels/flights/etc.
I have to work Rich so I agree that it's a bad weekend. But.....I'm sure Jim has his reasons.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts