DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Prowler and one of your members Warlord187 posted a question on the www.prowleronline.com board about performance since we share essentially the same engine and transaxle. To those who are looking for some hi performance mods you should check out www.ProwlerPro.com and the prowler board. Dean at Prowler Pro has developed several products (gears and nitrous) that will work on Intrepids as well. The gears are usually the first mod that Prowler owners who are looking for more performance make. They are not cheap but offer a big performance gain. Prowler owners have experianced anywhere from .05 to a full second improvement in 1/4 mile times. They are easy to install (at least on Prowlers). For serious performance minded people they are a must.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joekd
You all are welcome on the Prowler board. End of production? That's okay, I bought mine to keep a loooooong time. Some are waiting to retire on the sale of theirs. Mine will have been so modified, broken and repaired so many times by the time they are worth more than we paid I will have to just keep it.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
The Prowlers are probably the most beautiful vehicles to ever come out of a Chrysler or Plymouth showroom. I don't think Chrysler (or maybe the Germans) ever put the resources behind the Prowler like they did for the Viper.

Every time I drive out East (on Long Island) I drive past a Chrysler dealership on Rt 25 (or 58?) that usually has a long line of Prowlers lined up in front along the street. I had not been out that way for a while until this morning for a job interview. They are down to 3 now. A bow-tie edition and 2 black beauties. Fabulous automobiles...if only I had the money.

Keep those cars guys. You'll look back and regret the day you sold them.

:blush:

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've been dreaming of a prowler since I saw the first concepts (I was 14 then). I still want a Purple '97... rare I know. *sigh*

Anyway the 400M project looks nice... That will surely bring many more performance parts our way.

By the way. I live on Long Island and there are at least two dealerships I know of that have Prowlers out front. I stopped one day and went up to one. It was unlocked! So I sat inside and dremt for a few minutes. As soon as I got out somebody came over and put it away. Those bastards! Heh Heh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts