DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be cleaning my brother's 01 ES and it's filthy as hell. I am actually going to give it the full detail, engine bay and under carriage as well. The engine bay is going to be the hardest. 125,000 miles on the clock and it has never been cleaned. I also will be doing a intake seafoam cleanse. I can't wait until tomorrow morning! LOL!

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Good Luck Ill be doing simalar on my car this weekend not that its that dirty I know how much grief you give to others at meets so Gotta make sure its perfect before the end of year racing party lol.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I envy you. All that dirt and you get to remove it all and make it look good. I remember doing that for my girl frien in high school. I worked all day and made her car look so good and she was so very grateful!!! :)

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I envy you. All that dirt and you get to remove it all and make it look good. I remember doing that for my girl frien in high school. I worked all day and made her car look so good and she was so very grateful!!! :)
she was so happy she went dancing with him in her poodle skirt. ;)

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the car is cleaned but the car had a boo boo. I was rubbing the third brake light bar pretty hard to get this stain out and I put a hole in it. It's OK though, I found a yard that has it for 15 bucks. I'll pick it up in the morning. Anyways, how does one go about taking one of these off and putting it back on?

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Very easy job. I would drill two small holes at each end of the brake light. This will make sure that you will have no water build up in the future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts