DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel I need to owe people an appology for my behavour with the advent of the WTC horror... Unfortunatly I see red pretty quick and tend to say things I shouldnt or should of thought first before said... I am not going to dwell, just to say that if I offended you then I sincerley appologize...

Si

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
You da man Si....

I don't think anyone could harbor anything against you. I haven't posted what I felt like saying about the WTC attack...It changes every 5 minutes. All I know is that justice will come to those who deserve it.

Though I don't think you have any reason to apologize, you're a bigger man then most for doing it. I am so impressed by the quality of people we have on this board. I can't really say I consider many people friends on the other boards that I hang out on like I do on this one. You guys are the best.

:)

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Thanks for the apology Si, even though I don't think you really needed too. Emothions were running high, and things were said. No one was thinking clearly, and I'm sure that no one will hold anything against you. We enjoy having you frequent these forums :%2N="A28especially your cool graphics)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts