DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figure we kinda needed this thread to uncompile the other one. ok i didnt get a chance to call the hotel today about the group rates, (sorry guys, really busy today, and i have school on tuesday till like 5:00 at night) so i'll have to call on wedensday again, because their damn manager is only there frm 9am-3pm. anywho, anyone know how things with the 300m club and dodgemagnum.net are going?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
figure we kinda needed this thread to uncompile the other one. ok i didnt get a chance to call the hotel today about the group rates, (sorry guys, really busy today, and i have school on tuesday till like 5:00 at night) so i'll have to call on wedensday again, because their damn manager is only there frm 9am-3pm. anywho, anyone know how things with the 300m club and dodgemagnum.net are going?
I had THOUGHT and had WANTED for us to do this thing TOGETHER for about 30-40 rooms. It seemed clear that you guys wanted something else for some reason. I am still not clear on everything. We were sort of holding off a bit trying to figure out what you guys wanted.

Don

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
It was my understanding that the 300m Club wanted to stay in a place like the Crowne Plaza once again and that just wasn't going to work out for the members of DodgeIntrepid.net. We decided on our own that it was best that We go ahead and reserve our rooms now because it seemed to me like the other club was heading in the other direction... was I wrong? And I'm sure theres always the chance that more rooms could be blocked off in the hotel we're staying at.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Yeah Gaze,

We were pretty fed up with the Crowne Plaza. Primarily with the food service but the price was high as well. I am not in charge of finding a hotel this year and the member who is isn't a part of DI.net.

We also were interested in moving east a bit from there to put us closer to Maple Grove, Bruce and Hershey Park.

Don

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I am up for it. Who is in charge for you guys? Is it Curt? Is it Aaron? Bruce? All have been involved. I would like to put my guy in touch with your guy if possible.

Don

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
im the one blocking off the rooms and doing the hotel setup but gaze is running the rest of the show.
Thanks Mav

Please PM me your e-mail address and I will put Tim Steward in touch with you.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
So Curt, how's the deal with Best Western? You called the manager yet? :p

·
Registered
603 Posts
whooooo!!!!!!!!!!
i just found out im going, whooo!!!!!!
oh man, only six months and soo much to do

i wonder if the time share thing works with best western...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts