4. Daytrepper
5. DrDodge
6. gearhead291
7. 98IntrepidTan

place:
SC: ltrain01rt, Daytrepper
GA: gearhead291, rv2, reallunacy, 98IntrepidTan
TN: DrDodge

How about a GA mini-meet for a warm-up? We could meet at an established event and build from there.

One suggestion:

Tucker Cruise-In in Tucker, GA (NE Atlanta)
Happening on the following dates:

May 8th- The Tucker Masons' will be cooking BBQ. Special Guest: Georgia Street Rods

June 12th- Hot Dogs from the Tucker Cruisers. Elvis will perform and we will have a 1950's costume contest. Special Guest: Cadillac/Lasalle Club

July 10th- The Tucker Masons' Fish Fry. Special guest: Atlanta Corvette Club

August 14th- Hot Dogs from the Tucker Cruisers. Special guest: Model-A club​

Other established meets?
tucker would be awesome. yea i know all about the tucker cruise in. its on main street.

· Registered
37 Posts
If you guys want to do Tucker then the Galaxy Diner would be the place,it is a car friendly establishment that holds car cruises all the time.
The North Georgia Mopar Club holds its meetings there.

· I hit **** with sticks!
67,650 Posts
Possible "Danlisle Southeast" brewing here?
:biggrin: Definitely. Since :smileyvault-newhere I'm open to suggestions as to where to host it. Home is difficult, until I get a house with a garage, etc, then I would be happy to. An established event for the first one would be good imo. Atlanta is a bit of a haul from here, but I'm open depending on what we can put together.

98Intrepidtan said:
I am in Raleigh, NC. :explore:

67,650 Posts
im down for the tucker cruise mini meet
anybody else ?
7 hours drive for me according to google. Would be tough to do a trip like that budget wise with Carlisle coming up. Sometime after Carlisle would be better for me, or somewhere more central that we can all drive to in 3-4 hours.

· Registered
6,096 Posts
1. reallunacy
2. RV2
3. ltrain01rt
4. Daytrepper
5. DrDodge
6. gearhead291
7. 98IntrepidTan

place:
GA: gearhead291, rv2, reallunacy, 98IntrepidTan
TN: DrDodge

How about a GA mini-meet for a warm-up? We could meet at an established event and build from there.

One suggestion:

Tucker Cruise-In in Tucker, GA (NE Atlanta)
Happening on the following dates:

May 8th- The Tucker Masons' will be cooking BBQ. Special Guest: Georgia Street Rods

June 12th- Hot Dogs from the Tucker Cruisers. Elvis will perform and we will have a 1950's costume contest. Special Guest: Cadillac/Lasalle Club

July 10th- The Tucker Masons' Fish Fry. Special guest: Atlanta Corvette Club

August 14th- Hot Dogs from the Tucker Cruisers. Special guest: Model-A club​

Other established meets?

where are you located in GA?

67,650 Posts
good idea, any suggestions?
Somewhere in South Carolina? Seems to be sort of the central point between most of us. Either that or western North Carolina, like Asheville.

67,650 Posts
im not sure who frank is... so ill leave that up to you dan lol
I'll send out a mass pm in a couple days to all the southeast members, we'll get some ideas together. I really would like to get something going.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.