DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well. we dont have to worry about little tyler with his 96 civic trying to pass you on the right or wanting to race you with his 7-11 exhaust
now thanks to fast and the furious. we will have a new breed of dumbass. we really dont have to worry about street racing.now we have to worrry about stupid kids trying to drift.
o great here we go again.

dont get me wrong i like the movies but after watching them,i dont want to go drive like that on the street..

yea new movie fast furious tokyo drift....so great they are going to want to drive even more stupid on the mountain roads... god help us all

(quote ron white) YOU CANT FIX STUPID

·
Woober Goobers!
50,354 Posts
Maybe if we're lucky they'll drift off the edge into the canyon. Wait some states don't have canyons to fall into!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Well if they want to drift all they need to do is hookup washer nozzles to their tires and they can drift right off the on/off ramps. :kodomagna

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Warlord187 said:
Which dumbass is going to try to drift in a FWD vehicle first?
I will be watching the news for that. now people keep an eye out on the news for this and if its online send us a link.

·
Registered
549 Posts
That Might be Me Drifting... LOL :D Cause I sure as hell am not going to see that F&FTD anytime soon... Done it once or twice... But Sure as hell am not going to Use my Car.. LOL.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Warlord187 said:
Which dumbass is going to try to drift in a FWD vehicle first?
Anyone with a console mounted e-brake ie. poor mans horsepower/oversteer

Ok, I'll admit it, I did quite a bit of it in the rental neon........

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I quite successfully drifted my intrepid through two turns... before hitting a ditch. There's a thread about it somewhere...

Drifting can and is done in fwd cars, you just gotta set them up right. Its not nearly as spectacular as the rwd cars with their gobs of smoke pouring out.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
If your talking about my experience, I wasn't anywhere near the e brake, I was on dirt. I dont get drifting myself, spend all that money on super hard tires and just go out and burn em off. Oh well, I dont understand honda civic shopping carts either..

·
Registered
299 Posts
ya i agree, i feel drifting is going to get popular among ricers and other idiots.....dont get me wrong its cool....but only if you know what your doing

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
windowpane said:
Well if they want to drift all they need to do is hookup washer nozzles to their tires and they can drift right off the on/off ramps. :kodomagna
Pleeeease don't give them any more bright ideas.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont get me wrong i liked the (MOVIES F F ) but remember its a MOVIE but owell here we go again.
whats more funny is if they are thinking bald tires are better to drift...lol
then there will be even more recks out there..
why cause people should know that the better the rubber the better the drift..

ok drifting.... object is to lose control but be in control of your car..... so skid around a turn smoke blah blah but dont crash,.....

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Chewievette said:
If your talking about my experience, I wasn't anywhere near the e brake, I was on dirt. I dont get drifting myself, spend all that money on super hard tires and just go out and burn em off. Oh well, I dont understand honda civic shopping carts either..
I was really just talking in general. But speaking of dirt, I love taking an EVO and "drifting" around the turns. Of course I've only done this in video games. :)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn i love video games if you crash or get busted. just hit the restart. man i love this need for speed mostwanted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts