DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i noticed today while washing my 2nd gen trep that alot of crap makes its way behind the tail light assembly. i noticed this first when i was cleaning out the edges of the trunk that water carries debry though as it drains out the back. so i decided to pull the tailights out and found this. lots of nasty crap that i found in there.

so after using some regular some and carwash while being carefull not to spray water and soap into the exposed wiring harness connector i had it all clean and gunk free.

so the next time you wash your car why not take the taillights out and have a look!!

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Well on your way to being a clean freak! Next time take off the A pillar molding and the weather stripping around the doors. You wont believe the dirt under them. Before you put them back on clean them and apply a good coat of Adams VRT. you will love it!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Take it a step further and drop the bumper covers. TONS of dust and dirt in there.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well on your way to being a clean freak! Next time take off the A pillar molding and the weather stripping around the doors. You wont believe the dirt under them. Before you put them back on clean them and apply a good coat of Adams VRT. you will love it!
defineately will thanks for the suggestion

Take it a step further and drop the bumper covers. TONS of dust and dirt in there.
meaning the rear bumper itself?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
You should really consider stripping the car down right to the frame and cleaning every part.

j/k

oh wait............................................Doug might have done that already. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts