DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Randy getting close to 700 members,I joined in August when less than 300 members the site is gaining almost 100 members a month wow great job.

·
Registered
890 Posts
To tell you the truth if you really look at it mostly maybe 200-300 members are really really registered and are active in the forums the other ones just probably posted one time and just left for good.

but still were getting close to 700 ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Wutang15m:
To tell you the truth if you really look at it mostly maybe 200-300 members are really really registered and are active in the forums the other ones just probably posted one time and just left for good.
Yup, I'm sorry. I really need to post more. :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
When I originally joined on the first board...there was only 1! :D

Did you ever think it would get this big Randy?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have to tell you guys,I found this site through a friend of mine just a couple of day's ago and I don't have to look anywhere else for info any more. It's great. Nice job.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I was trying different names. I ended up typing in "www.dodgeintrepid.net" and lo and behold! :)

How long was it up before I came along? I think you had said you only had it up a day or two? Or maybe it was a week or two I can't remember, it's too long ago!

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepidatious:
I was trying different names. I ended up typing in "www.dodgeintrepid.net" and lo and behold! :)

How long was it up before I came along? I think you had said you only had it up a day or two? Or maybe it was a week or two I can't remember, it's too long ago!
I'm pretty sure it was only a day or two....

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I think if i would have signed up the first time i found this site i would have been below member #100. After realizing there was no other site around for intrepids i came back and signed up. :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
dual exhaust kits are available? (Not the 18 inch wide tailpipes that could suck up a city block seen on the Civics...I mean true dual exhaust.) (No offense to the Civic crowd)
You guys actually tried to get along with the "ricers" sorta :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by Wutang15m:
Dodgeboys,
Maybe some of us just don't post that much because we don't know that much about cars.

Dodge Girl

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hehe, a dodge girl from texas....is there a more perfect woman?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts