DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the heater core replaced by some fool in my hometown that didn't bleed the air out of the engine when he replaced the anti-freeze and it began to overheat today. Got that fixed. Still not changing modes or temperatures yet. Think we have it narrowed down to the body control unit. Getting another one tomm. morning. Hope it works and it is not a pain in the butt to program the correct mileage into the other one. Got the new Monroe hood and trunk supports installed today also. Start on the speakers,window motor,and windshield washer motor in the morning also. The guy at the new shop I am using is very knowledgable about Intrepids and is just an all-around great mechanic. Affordable Auto Repair at 220 S. Galloway in Mesquite. Tell him Hawkeye sent you. One of my M/C Brothers works there also. They wouldn't take my money today for an hour and half of diagnostic and work today.

·
Premium Member
16,968 Posts
Did you put the temp control unit thru diagnostics/self calibration to get the doors calibrated?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes,wont complete the diagnostic. It just continues to cycle and the airflow doesn't change from vent to vent. Had it hooked up to auto analyzer and it said BCU short to ground.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts