DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gauging Interest, not sure if I'm gonna sell. For the right price I'll even deliver them. NO SHIPPING, don't even ask me to. I will deliver these to the International Meet in Chicago IL, Carlisle PA, and possibly Montreal ON.

These are PREMIUM dark slate '02 R/T cloth seats, not regular cloth.
Selling the full set only.

Mint shape
R/T headrests
60/40 fold down rear seat

I just need to clear out some space.

Not sure how much $ I'm looking for on these, Shoot me a reasonable offer.

Rob

*ADDED PICS*
Only have pics of the back seats as the front seats are at another location right now in storage (grandma's basement ;)).
The front seats are in the same kind of shape as the back seats, and they have R/T embroidered headrests.

ANY spots you see on the seats are a result of using an older digital camera with bad lighting conditions, there are no stains or spots on the seats. It's lens flare.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With modifications, the back will fit......not sure on the modifications though.

I'll take some pics later.

Sat in some regular cloth seats, and these are much nicer......not sure on the difference though. Different material?

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Well lets see those pictures lol. I'm going to the International Meet, so you all can help install.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I forgot......they have about 25,000 miles of use on them.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Power driver's seat

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
fronts will bolt in a 1st gen

rears, the frames need to be swapped and the rear back will need modification/zip ties

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*ADDED PICS* of the rears

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dang I want that back seat but unfortunately you're in Canada. Looks like everything is in great condition.

- Dave

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know I only have pics of the rear right now.....but I'm selling as a complete set only.

I AM willing to deliver to (or on the way to) meets I will be attending in Chicago, Carlisle, and possibly Montreal.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I'm not interested anymore. Too much work for me, I wouldnt mind the r/t seats though, just as long as it wouldnt be that much work.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chicago is the furthest left I'm going ;)

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Just wnated to add: i have the same seats... they are nicer than stock cloth, my sxt came with them. Very comfy, its odd, water beads off them LOL...

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
2 posts down :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts