DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any of you join "Team Dodge?" I received a box with some very nice gifts last week. It included a leatherette boxed display model of the NASCAR Intrepid, an Intrepid key ring with led flashlight, and a pair of leather driving gloves.

According to the letter that came with the package, other perks and offers would be coming on a regular basis. I wrote back and told them I would like a Stone White RT delivered to my front door. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mailing address for Team Dodge:

Team Dodge Headquarters
PO Box 5075
Troy, MI 48007-5075

866 Team Dodge
866 832 6363

Give them a call, they're very nice.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Hey Lee, I just got mine and all I got was a the diecast model you mentioned and 2 ram decals and a catalog. They said more is to follow. I'd like those gloves/flashlight. Sounds cool.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Is the phone number an actual person or is it a recording?

·
Registered
468 Posts
do we have to pay anything to join? and is the unber toll free?

wanting to know befor I call and my parents get a phone charge for calling somewhere in the US

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is a toll free call. I believe all you need to give them is your VIN and show an interest in their mailings etc.

The monthly newsletter is pretty cool too.

A friend of mine who owns an '01 RT did not get the gloves either. They said they will send them to him under separate cover when they're restocked.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Lee:
Mailing address for Team Dodge:

Team Dodge Headquarters
PO Box 5075
Troy, MI 48007-5075

866 Team Dodge
866 832 6363

Give them a call, they're very nice.
Troy, MI????? Gee, I wonder where that is??? :D

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Can Canadians join?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i had a free invite to join as well, and I did, still waiting for whatever it is thats coming!

supposedly this is something they will be charging for as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I called Team Dodge yesterday afternoon, 2/5, and was told that they had changed the contents of their mailing of gifts shortly after they started. Some got the three items I mentioned, but they had an ordering problem with the other items. They changed many (if not most) of the parcels to contain the car, and the decals (that someone mentioned above).

The woman said they intend to do two promotional mailings per year, and said nothing about planning on charging to be a member.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
WElp my team dodge stuff showed up...

i can say i'm disappointed...

I got ANOTHER Dodge Motorsports umbrella
ANOTHER Dodge Motorsports hat :baaa:
a team dodge sticker
and a dodge returns to NASCAR book.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Thrasher said:
WElp my team dodge stuff showed up...

i can say i'm disappointed...

I got ANOTHER Dodge Motorsports umbrella
ANOTHER Dodge Motorsports hat :baaa:
a team dodge sticker
and a dodge returns to NASCAR book.
Dude, send 'em my way then!!! :blush:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guess I must have been one of the lucky ones then. I got a pair of Dodge Motorsports binoculars, a pit pass holder, team dodge sticker, various paperwork, a catalog, and of course my membership card.

I have been looking at buying a brand new Intrepid SXT, and when I told my salesman that I had my membership card, he suggested I wait for a couple weeks because there is going to be some sort of discount offered to Team Dodge members in the near future.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just called ... they are not sure if they can do this in Canada. They did take my name and phone :bigsmile:

-GooseMan

98 Intrepid ES

1 - 20 of 20 Posts