DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. I just bought a black dodge intrepid ES 2001 (I'll get some pictures up after a bit). I really want to put blue lights like, under the steering wheel, and I'm kinda interested in what the best kit for it would be. It's the 3.2 liter, has leather, moonroof, 4 disc changer, autostick, climate control.. EVERYTHING!! I love it... especially after driving an 86 cutlass cierra S :/.

SAY GOODBYE TO THIS CAR !!

btw.. any of you like bad religion?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to take some last night w/the digital.. i drove it back out to the dealers (I dont know who said chrysler/dodge dealers sucked, but mine SERIOUSLY kick ass). The pictures were pretty fuzzy... i think I know why tho, so I'm gonna try again later today... gotta go to work :/.

It was 10,950 on sale, extended warranty, and after my trade in of $400 on my PoS, it ended up being like... 12.8? I put 10k down and am financing about 3k in order to build up a good credit rating.

My insurance is $1k ever 6 months tho.. what about you guys?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Phrozt said:
I tried to take some last night w/the digital.. i drove it back out to the dealers (I dont know who said chrysler/dodge dealers sucked, but mine SERIOUSLY kick ass). The pictures were pretty fuzzy... i think I know why tho, so I'm gonna try again later today... gotta go to work :/.

It was 10,950 on sale, extended warranty, and after my trade in of $400 on my PoS, it ended up being like... 12.8? I put 10k down and am financing about 3k in order to build up a good credit rating.

My insurance is $1k ever 6 months tho.. what about you guys?
You must have full coverage? I decided not to go with that because it's way too expensive for people our age.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts

Looks like you are Big pimpin down to the OC.
Holllaaa! :crazy:

J/k dude... sounds like you got a sweet deal on your trep. Welcome aboard! :)

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
sounds good....you picked the right year :)

i tend to like liteglow lights...but their undercar kits leave some to be desired, as they dont take to the water well (or rain for that matter), but their thin line interior lights are awesome, i love them...if you want pics of them in my truck, i'll post some

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah sure! that would be cool to see some pix.. what's the best place to get lights under the seat/wheel and what should I get? I really don't have a lot of money.. but it's good to find a goal and save for some stuff eh?

I was gonna take some pix of the car, but it's in the shop to get some scratches buffed out of the hood... after I take some pix, I want to photoshop them up a bit.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome to the site. As for insurance I pay 480 every 6 months for full coverage.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHOA!! who do you use??? I've been on like... 500k/300k/500k for 5 years and have only 1 speeding ticket on my record... where should I go for the best insurance?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts