DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pontiac has that promotion going where they will give you keys to a pontiac for a week to go on some tour. I saw the commercial and it said you can go to www.pontiac.com and apply for this. So I did and this is what I wrote.

"First thing I would do is bring it to the local Dodge dealership and see if they would give me any money for it. Whatever small amount they do offer me (because it's only worth a little) I would put it towards a down payment for a beautiful Dodge Intrepid. All Pontiac's are junk. Please help me in an effort to get a new Dodge Intrepid. Thanks"

I would encourage all Intrepid owners to express how they feel about the intrepid here as well.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
My ex boyfriend was just completely obsessed with Pontiac Grand Am's, Grand Prix's and Bonnevilles. The only one of the three that I would even remotely consider driving is the Bonneville...and even then, only the SSEi model.

Other than that, I think they are ugly and the interior's are of poorer quality and taste. I'm sure they are good performers, but if it's ugly or has a flaky interior, I wouldn't wanna drive it. :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Yeah the SSEI or the GTP are the only things I would ever touch, But thats just for performance standards, not style, cause those cars suck ass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts