DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man am I glad to be back in my trep. I was in pittsbirgh on a business trip and was stuck in a mid-size rental bracket. I asked the guy if he had any mopars and he said no so I ended up gettin a toyota corolla. I went out to pick up the car and the was atleast 5 stratus' out there dumb ass clerk. the thing was a box i felt like the wheel was attached to my chest and no matter how far back i put the seat my knees still hit the damn wheel. Im only 6'1" its not like im a 7 footer. Any way thanks for listening to me ***** a little. Happy to be back in the cab forward design.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I know how you feel. My wife drives a 98 Prizm (Corolla clone). I avoid that thing like the plague. Drives decent enough. Like you though, I just can’t fit in the damn thing.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I am 6' and a big guy. when i met my wife she had a geo metro. when i drove that car it felt like i put on a cheap suit...

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Lol I'm with you guys there. ;) My girlfriend seems to like sunfires, and if she ever wants me not to drive her car (think about designated driving here honey, that could be useful) Well I'd refuse. 6'3.

I drove a ragtop miata once. Rag top up. Henry and Hendersons style. Big bump in the roof, literally. :)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
EvilDeadFan said:
I drove a ragtop miata once. Rag top up. Henry and Hendersons style. Big bump in the roof, literally. :)
lmao

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I rented from national being im under 25 and theyre one of the only companies that will rent to me. Ive gotten the stratus from them before in the mid-sized bracket and when i was out in california i got a mustang convertable in the mid-size bracken to.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We live in Chesapeake VA and I'm stationed in Ney Jersey (Navy) and I use our second car a Ford Tempo GL for up there and to come home on the weekends. Although mechanicly wise the Tempo is great with a 100,000 miles plus it's nothing like sliding into that Intrepid on the weekends. I did have it up north once and it was a great driving pleasure @ 95 mph plus on the GS Parkway. Like Jeremy Mayfield says "That's no canned ham under the hood"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts