DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Don't laugh! I know this is sissy, but I got sick of opening my glove box and not having a light in it. SE '03 model. I purchased the dumb light thinking the wiring was already there. I pulled the glove box out and SUPRISE no wiring. Do I need to run my own wiring or an I just overlooking it's location?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I would say try to figure out what kind of switch that you need for the light to come on and off. I forget, but when it swings open, the light comes on, and when it gets shut, the light goes off. That should work. :biggrin: I guess i dont open my glove enough to really care!

--Gorm

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the switch

I already bought that part with the switch from the dealer. I just can't find the wiring on the wiring loom that passes above the glove box. If all else fails I can run it to the fuse box, but I was just wondering if some of the wires that were already there were the wires I needed to tap into.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can somebody please just open their glove box and look up to the right through the hole and tell me what color the wires are going into the back of the light? Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts