·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAY TO GO STERLING MARLIN #40

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am very happy for sterling marlin!!!!!! I just wish it was a real win but, its cool I am happy. I hope it does start a new trend. I am rooting for Dodge every weekend. Matt 97 3.5 ES

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally! :D I was really hoping Elliott could pull it out but I can live with Sterling getting the win.

Next up,my hometown track of Bristol.Things can get crazy there. :eek: Hopefully the Dodges can stay out of trouble and keep things going in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
EEek! A spider!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll get a pic of my car up as soon as I get one.I thought I would just use something to go along with my screen name until then.

Until then he'll keep the bugs away. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Talk about kickin' some ass, our Intrepids finished 1st, 3rd, 6th and 10th.
Robin

·
Registered
533 Posts
But I thought everyone thought NASCAR was rigged (at least when you don't like who is winning)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I never said it was rigged...I said it was turning into a soap opera.

"Boo hoo, Little E's dad died, lets give him a win at the same track his father got his first win. Boo hoo hoo."

I read the interview Playboy did with E, he even said that the press and NASCAR is taking his father's death a little too far. The man can't rest in peace.

PS If that spider ever came near me, I'd plunk a size twelve boot on it. Damn those things give me the heebie jeebies.

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: LHSer ]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I used to have a tarantula as a pet, I used to call her, "Sweet Betsy from Pike".

strange, I know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts