DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I'm spending all Friday going to salvage yards around the new orleans metro area...any suggestions on what to look for? one thing i'm shooting for is the overhead console/harness. WHAT ELSE?? thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
man your gonna be in that junk yard for a while ha!!!!!! well Look for upgraded door speakers, chrome shifters, an ES/RT front bumper, chrome intrepid wheels, and last look for a rear view mirror with compass/temp/auto dim.......
:D :D :D

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: 01Intrepid ]

·
Registered
39 Posts
is it possible to switch over to the RT armrest console? if so, check it out...i know i was perterbed to know that my dad's RT had another lighter socket in the armrest. And i have to live with my oddly-positioned single in my ES

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think the second one in the console is standard on all 2001 and later Intrepids. Doesn't matter what trim level.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
yeah, it's in the center console close to the rear of it.

·
Registered
973 Posts
wht2002 - Better check with our semi-rep, semi-official, mostly expert "Otto" if there is a change in computers for 2002. They do some changes from time to time and not all electrics fit with all computers. The only sure way, until otto says I'm full of it, is to get one from a 2002 model. Don't jump out there 'till you can get some details.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boy was i pissed when I found out that for 2002, the armrest cigarette lighter socket was gone! there is only the one in the dash again for 2002. Apparently the 2001's had 2 of them, but 98/99 and '02's are out of luck. ah well...

I'm going tomorrow for a cargo net (mine's frayed since delivery) and the ES/300M/LHS exhaust tip. (livin on a budget, lol).

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
IN the armrest console, towards the back of it, past where u would put CD's, has a little flip door/box, can't miss it if it is there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts