·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, that was sudden :(

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, those Tiburons also have a 2.7 liter engine...... differerent than the Chryslers of course.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not saying I wouldn't ever stop back by, and I'll still try and reply to any pm's for anyone I could help.

And yeah they also have a 2.7 liter, only difference is I can spin the tires in 2nd gear in the Tiburon, I could barely get a sound out of the 2.7 in the intrepid from a stop.

And sometime down the road in a years time I'll get my supercharger, for now it's just headers, intake and intake manifold so far.

·
Registered
12 Posts
LoLz-Tiburon

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well this is it for me here... Just traded in the Intrepid... Thanks to everyone here for everything, the help and the ideas... Now I'm just going to concentrate my time on my Tiburon... Later...
wOW!! Hope we don't start losing members like this. I've seen a few members recently who have traded or sold their treps and somehow it always sounds like goodbye unless there's another LH involved.

Hope U stick around :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Didnt take you long to start flaming the LH with your new buddys huh?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
And yeah they also have a 2.7 liter, only difference is I can spin the tires in 2nd gear in the Tiburon, I could barely get a sound out of the 2.7 in the intrepid from a stop.
Kinda like my 4-cylinder Laser could spin them through the first 4 gears I guess, but with a bunch less power and more weight in the Tiburon. At least it's reliable, which is more than I could say for my Laser!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts