DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my reservations set. I'm going to be heading to Hazleton, PA on Wed. June 9th, taking I-80 the whole way.

Will be going to Paragon (and maybe Centralia) on the 10th-13th.

Will be driving back home on the 14th.

If someone wants to meet up along the way, maybe we can work something out. Let me know!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Rando: I'm game. Hell I'll watch your jeep go up and down on some rocks. lol...;) I'm about 3 hrs south of Hazelton. My dad lives 45 minutes east. Wurd... let me know. We can work something out. And if I do show up, BRUCE we are all not going to Mickey D's. Are you insane? :p

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
crombie said:
Rando: I'm game. Hell I'll watch your jeep go up and down on some rocks. lol...;) I'm about 3 hrs south of Hazelton. My dad lives 45 minutes east. Wurd... let me know. We can work something out. And if I do show up, BRUCE we are all not going to Mickey D's. Are you insane? :p

damn i was kidding about mickey d's............:mg:

we have a little time to prep, and it depends what you all feel like.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
If my Jeep was ready for Paragon, I'd join you in the park! I might go for a dinner meet though...its a few hours away. Were you planning on having the dinner during the week or weekend though? (I'd assume you want to wheel all weekend?) If its during the week, I won't be able to make it (work...bah!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts