DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
It's been used by many members for stuff.

Also, moved to the proper forum...

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Prices are pretty nice. I was looking to by another Capacitor since mine just shorted out. Looks like I know where I'll be buying it from. One question, how pricey is their s/h?

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
I bought a lot of Infinity Kappa gear from them off of eBay years back and all of it was ****. I think some of my first posts around here were compaints about how much garbage it was.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ohhh. i was talking about the actual site... i never trusted Ebay. their shipping is reasonable. i had 2 alpine type R 12's shipped for like $40. also, i would suggest to buy a cap from circuit city or somewhere they have the replacement plans. im on my 3rd one from Circuit city, the previous 2 died, and they exchanged them mithout any questions. a litle bit more $ but worth it if it breaks.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Badasstrep said:
Ohhh. i was talking about the actual site... i never trusted Ebay. their shipping is reasonable. i had 2 alpine type R 12's shipped for like $40. also, i would suggest to buy a cap from circuit city or somewhere they have the replacement plans. im on my 3rd one from Circuit city, the previous 2 died, and they exchanged them mithout any questions. a litle bit more $ but worth it if it breaks.
The same people who run that site do the eBay stuff, so it all comes from the same place. No worries, though. I went to a local dealer shortly thereafter and purchased all-new Eclipse stuff. It's been purring along since March of 2002 with no problems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
nothing really..

I just saw that forum was cool sites, so I linked this cool site thought you might like it. Plus they are giving away a 240 sx...

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
rpm said:
I just saw that forum was cool sites, so I linked this cool site thought you might like it. Plus they are giving away a 240 sx...
You ARE allowed to make new threads for something completely unrelated to the topic, you don't have to hijack the thread about a sound site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts