DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needless to say, there are plenty of them out there:

Today on my break, I took that pic. The funny thing, was when I was leaving a white 1st gen ES pulled in to the spot next to me.

I also noticed, the majority of the 2nd gen Intrepids out here are either silver or gold.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I've never seen that many open parking spaces up that close at a walmart.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've been seeing more and more 1st gen treps on the road but they are beginning to look ragged. Also seeing allot of 2nd gen's which the majority seem to be silver and almost all look pretty clean and well taken care of.

I don’t have much room to talk though. My trep’s paint is flaking off and I have a little rot in one corner, but I’m trying to keep her as good as possible. She can still scoot!

-GB49

·
Registered
662 Posts
I love seeing white second gens. One time I was driving down a road near me, someone is selling a second gen white intrepid and it's on their lawn, I'm driving up the street, driving down the street is yea, another white second gen. 3 of the same trep it was crazy.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
redhot04 said:
:) I try to park next to Intrepids as well ;)
Me too. I see 2nd gen's everywhere, but I do see some 1st gens too. Some are in bad shape, paint missing, dirty...etc. But some are in really nice shape, driven by older people who take care of them. I parked next to an older lady who had a farily base 1996. She told me how she loves the car, bought it new and wouldn't give it up for the world. She said her husband is trying to get her in a Buick, she told him to buy the buick for him self, the Intrepid makes her feel young :)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Funny how many 2nd gen Intrepids you see out there..... (and 1st gens as well) Chrysler definately had a good selling car.... in hindsight seems a dumb decision that they axed the Intrepid instead of making an updated model. The second gens' styling is still ahead of some of the newer cars. Funny though how some new Japanese cars such as the Nissan Maxima and Honda Civic have a curved front to back profile similar to the 2nd gen treps now.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ummmm, 2 Intrepids plus your own? Someone take a pic with 5 of em plus your own ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts