DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get 4 of the alloy wheels off a 2004 intrepid for my 2002 for 200 bucks for all of them the tires are about the same as mine so there no real advantage there. The guy thats buyin the car from work could careless he just wants it since his car is dieing. So i can get rid of the hubcaps and steel wheels for his alloy wheels. I haven't found a good complete set anywhere with in reasonable driving distance. Shipping off ebay puts the wheels at over 100 each

·
Registered
63 Posts
doesnt sound bad. alloy r alot better than steel in my opinion. $50 per wheel is a worthy investment. I personally would hold out for some better ones like some of of a charger but if thats your option go for it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
is this the SE type alloy? kind of like the 98-01 ES alloy but with a weird starblade shape? I personally don't like them... IMO the 03-04 SXT alloy (chrome too), the momentum is pretty sweet...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this the SE type alloy? kind of like the 98-01 ES alloy but with a weird starblade shape? I personally don't like them... IMO the 03-04 SXT alloy (chrome too), the momentum is pretty sweet...
No they look almost like my hub caps.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
okay that's the momentum then.from Yeah for 200 that's a pretty good deal. These comes 03+ ES/SXT... The chrome ones are sweeet!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Yes those above but not chrome i couldn't be that lucky.
even better, the chromes are crap, they peel in the winter and will look terrible.

Some locals are getting the rims you are looking at for cheaper but i think it was without any tires so thats why.

Good luck

CM

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the cheapest i can find is 50 bucks a rim with 25 bucks shipping per rim so thats already 80 bucks more. These rims are in fantastic shape no marks on them at least till my wife curb rubs them. There aren't to many of them floating around here most of the intrepids came with hub caps here it would appear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts