DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
make sure u get good gas mileage. from the looks of that tire it seems small for that car. i always loved the 300m. i hate the 300c todays model. 32000 miles i would grab it also. good luck with it

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Tired of the 2.7 huh? I love that special.......I'd pick it up!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Have them carfax history it to see of it's a local trade. You don't want something from up north where it's all shiny on top, and rust underneath. Get down and look at the underbelly yourself.

Otherwise, looks like a sweet ride. Price is probably average too. Low mileage specials around here range from 15-19K depending. That's not bad for an 04 with those miles.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
they look small,, but there 245-45-18 right size

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well took it for a spin today about an hour ride LOL Im sooo jelous of you special owners now!! But im going to have to wait till i have more down so around bonus time in a few weeks.. I hate my SE now lol

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
looks nice...but i'd look for an 02 special. the 04s were the most decontented of the years. price is decent...could prolly talk em down some.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OneSpecialM said:
looks nice...but i'd look for an 02 special. the 04s were the most decontented of the years. price is decent...could prolly talk em down some.
What do you meen by decontented? less options? Im looking for low miles to so thats part of the reason i was looking at the 04's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts