DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to my brother today. He might be able to start supplying us with factory parts (ie: the easy ones like emblems and cosmetic things, things that can be shipped easily) at a discounted price.

I told him about the site, and how everyone is always trying to get stuff. Well, he gets a discount on Chrysler parts since he works there. So we are trying to devise a way for stuff to get ordered through me and then have him buy the parts with his discount.

So basically, if all goes good, we should be able to get some of the little things a little cheaper and have it shipped right to your front door. Stay tuned...I'm not making any promises, but hopefully this will come through.

Oh, and Randy, I asked him about the chrome door handles. He thought they were part of the actual door panel, but then he remembered if you get the entire door panel, the new handles come with it. He's going to look into seeing if you can purchase them seperately. (He doesn't see why not)

Anyway, I'll keep you informed as I find out more.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
thats awesome...i think i might wait to buy those stick on "Dodge" emblems until you find out if you can get this thing going or not...im glad you posted that cuz i was gonna get them tomorrow.. :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just so you know, on stuff that's really cheap, it might be better to buy it on your own. You still have to pay for shipping. He's in Michigan. So cheap little $10 things you might want to just get. But, I'm sure the emblems aren't cheap.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
ok...if you could get the price of the emblems for me i would think you were god :D ;) ....no hurry

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Originally posted by Intrepidatious:
Oh, and Randy, I asked him about the chrome door handles. He thought they were part of the actual door panel, but then he remembered if you get the entire door panel, the new handles come with it. He's going to look into seeing if you can purchase them seperately. (He doesn't see why not)

Anyway, I'll keep you informed as I find out more.

Read my last post here:

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000158

·
Registered
207 Posts
i dunno about you guys, but my ES badge on the driver side is starting to peel.
dealer is getting em to me for roughly 15 bucks. thats CDN $ btw.
that might give you a small reference point to cost.
kinda pricey for 2 stinking letters, but the peeling is killing me.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Isnt it amazing how a little eyesore can annoy the piss out of you until you break down and fix it? :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
btw, can you get chrome door handles for a first gen? i guessing you cant but i doesnt hurt to ask i guess :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts