DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some new 700 watt 12" sound storm subs in my car and im wondering what good music there is to pound too.....................sheltered so dont get to listen to much stuff at home or on the web............... :confused: :mad:
anyone know what good songs there are to download so i can burn em?

·
Registered
562 Posts
never heard of soundstorm subs, are they a knock off off soundstream?....Rap Techno and Dance music all have good bass to jam to!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Ja Rule, 2pac, Friday soundtrack, Source 2001...pretty much any rap...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If you have a burner get your music from audiogalaxy.com and burn it.

As for what to have for a resonating bass,
Like the guys said, Rap/Hip-Hop, Snoop is pretty good, takes a bit to get into, try some Outkast esp Gasoline Dreams track, good bass. Cyprus Hill, Sparxx, Busta Ryhmes.. If your not into Rap then NSnyc wont cut it :) Try Speed Metal, NIN, some good techno at www.mp3.com all free, techno/elecktronica will test all your system.

Best-o-luck.

Si

·
Registered
58 Posts
Some of the best low bass is from any Beastie Boys CD. Try Busta Rhymes new cd Genesis. The track Break your neck is incredible.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Originally posted by gaewsky1:
Some of the best low bass is from any Beastie Boys CD

Agreed, Beatie boys rule!! When the shop was installing my sub they asked what CD's I had for them to adjust the levels to, I told them that disc 1 was a rock mix , disc 2 was a beastie boy mix and discs 3+4 were my kids stuff, next thing I know I hear "brass monkey" blaring out of the shop area

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hmm, Jay Z is one of my favs, does a good job with his new CD. blueprint, there are lotts of Bass filled tracks on that.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Crystal Method supplies all my bass needs in my car.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
that stuff does not sound all that bad, it must pump pretty hard. What kind of box do you have for the subs? sealed vented or bandpass?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm i think sealed if thats what having a plexyglass or glass or plastic thing tightly bolted over it.........i think
its in a big black box that takes up half my trunk but my cars kind of banged up right now due to a run in with a sharp corner and a corn feild so i dont know how my system faired with all the rataling and bumping hope its ok

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Chris18 ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Chris18:
hmm i think sealed if thats what having a plexyglass or glass or plastic thing tightly bolted over it.........i think
its in a big black box that takes up half my trunk but my cars kind of banged up right now due to a run in with a sharp corner and a corn feild so i dont know how my system faired with all the rataling and bumping hope its ok

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Chris18 ]
Thats a bandpass box, FYI :D...if you really want a hard hitting CD and one that you can really tweak your system with get the "bass Mekanics" bass CD...its great for pushing you subs to the limit :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i cant help being new to the pimped out world of car audio...its alot differant from my djing job :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
oh, i wasnt mocking you or anything....just thought you might wanna know what you have :)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
Thats a bandpass box, FYI :D...if you really want a hard hitting CD and one that you can really tweak your system with get the "bass Mekanics" bass CD...its great for pushing you subs to the limit :)

You beat me to the Bass Mekanic CDs. :)

Also try Techmaster PEB, Dynomix II, and anything done or produced by BASS 305. :D

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Oh, have to add this. The best CD (I think) is "Life Is Too Short" by Too Short. That CD pounds hardcore! :D

Other CD's that pound:
-Snoop Dog
-Spice 1
-Ant Banks
-Sir Mix-A-Lot (no comments) :)
-ICP
-2 Pac
-Master P
-Tool
-Disturbed
-Linkin Park
-Lefty
-Incubus
-Orgy
-Korn
-Nine Inch Nails
-Skinny Puppy
-Crystal Method
-Chemical Brothers

Well, those are some more. :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whats that 51 cds i have to buy now....shesh...........um sir mix alot is kind of well ya u had it right no comment...SHAKE THAT BIG OH BUTT......but what if she dosint have back.....that will stink than...what ever that means k i got linkin and disturbed and heavy rock stuff like that already

·
Registered
427 Posts
Too Short??? :eek: Warlord, dude, I hope your not as old as I am. I can remember when that was released...."smooth hi-stepin' in the marchin' band".

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Bass Patrol

Skinny Puppy! (Yeah!) go Ogre!

My life with the Thrill Kill Kult

Ministry (u want head thumping!)

ok ya'll beat me too Techmaster PEB and Bass 305.

how about.....The Orb for u trance heads.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts