DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im alwayz takin quick pix that I just want to show and after that couldnt care to much about. This site ( for us none platinium members) doesnt rreally allow much storage space and obviously when you erase one to put on another the original image becomes an "X". Well I have a lot of pictures on cardomain but dont want to leave that all to just my car. Anywayz any help would be great...I've gone to places like snapshot.com or something like that and it didnt work at all. PLZ HLP:devil:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
go on cardomain

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
...nevermind, i didnt know that you had a page there.......

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Take a look at www.imageevent.com. You can use their free trial or for only $25/year they will host up to 1500 images for you. You have the ability to automatically size them, create thumbnails, photo albums and you can make it so you or others can order actual prints of the pictures...

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Can you link the images onto other sites?

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Image Event does...

·
Registered
411 Posts
tripod you can too

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Try www.250free.com

Gives you 250 MB of free storage...no fees....allows linking...my signature below is hosted on 250free...

another...
www.1and1.com gives you 5000 MB free web space...only thing with them is you are only allowed 5,000 MB/month traffic...$.99 per GB for additional traffic...5000MB is a good amount of traffic but on a very busy month if you are doing linking to very busy sites you could exceed 5000MB and it might cost you a few dollars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts