DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found these kelly evo-z tires and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them. i bought some 235/40 zr18 for like 63$ per + ship. they have almost double the tread life my last ones had and i paid 115$ per for those.
http://www.kellytires.com/auto/promo/evoz.html

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no thank god. the ms society finally stepped in to help me out with the bills. i have to drive about three hours to there doctors but i drive it in style. thanks for asking

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah. be right back

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bad news. my belt flew off and broke the right motor from my radiator fan. just replaced my radiator. i know its unbelievable. im tryin to get this dang video.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Man, how many times do i have to come into one of these guys threads and pull this out:

:bsflag: :bsflag:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Damn it, just as I was trying to finish up my Enzo V12 transplant one of my custom built motor mounts broke... :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heres my rad fan

notice the new radiator

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
RJ said:
Damn it, just as I was trying to finish up my Enzo V12 transplant one of my custom built motor mounts broke... :D
your's too, they just dont make'em like they used to...lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
Phuckin Phil said:
We got love for you sc trep, but I gotta say I wouldn't be surprized if the next excuse was "The sun went out right before I started filming and it never lit up again!" LOL
lmfao!

sctrep :9lame:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts