DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some quick shots of my new GY Assurance Triple tread tires. I got them for a total of $550 and they are excellent. They Handle extremely well, are ultra quiet, have insane wet/snow traction and handling, and they dont make any noise when you corner and high rates of speed. I recommend these tires to anyone who is in need of tires and you live anywhere that gets good amounts of snow! Mine have seen some snow recently and they handled it like there wasn't any to begin with. Awsome tires... :biggrin:

Shots:

very large pictures are in my gallery that show alot more detail as well!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks for the timely post for me. I am in the market for new tires, and will definatly have to give these a look. Well within my price range as well.

·
Registered
865 Posts
nice looking

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Far so good... We just got a lil bit of snow up here in Mass a few days ago (Which is now all gone) and the tires handled it amazingly... I had to floor it to get the wheels to spin and slam the brakes on to activate the ABS. Excellent snow tire!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have a set too... LOVE THESE TIRES...

Just got some snow here Thursday morning, (they say 10", but didn't seem like quite that much). Was nothing for these babies to go thru. Got home Thursday night, and yep, the snow plow buried my driveway as usual. Normally it would take a few tries to get over the hump, (or getting the shovel, then trying). Not a problem with these. Best tires I've ever had for traction. They are a lot quieter than the Michelins I replaced them with.

How well they will really wear remains to be seen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts