DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly recommend signing up for Google+, Here is what I found a few minutes ago:

I replied 1980's Dodge Intrepid Concept.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
google+ is dumb. Why do I need another facebook? No one in the world uses it.
^^...X2. I don't even sign into regular Google because I like my privacy!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
Grow up Kid...no one is out to get you. That image could easily have been found with a standard Google Image Search.

Otherwise you can just pack up your blocks and go home!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look @ the avatar next to the text box at the top, what/who's car does that remind you of!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,587 Posts
Just like with facebook, why not discuss dodge intrepids and LH's here. Why do we need to take our discussion elsewhere? After all this is a dodge intrepid related website. :cool:

No sense giving the mega mega billionaires more posts.

No one called you an idiot or is trying to put you down. Chill.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
It wasn't me!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do think I know who it was--they shall remain nameless, and they haven't posted in this thread (so far)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
Red beans for everyone!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it wasn't you, I think I know who it was, and they haven't posted in this thread-- yet.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Wow, so the moral of the story is that stay away from social media and stick to your home grounds.

Need to practice what I preach.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Gave up Facebook 2 years ago. Became tired of still being at work long after the business day was over!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,125 Posts
Pay up and become a subscriber and you can view that info! LOL!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
someone fixed it, and I believe he knows who he is. although I do like where it is now. right where it should be. (I didn't really care the color, but when you hover over and find the message, it said I was in the boneyard, now I'm a modder in training.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,677 Posts
I know it wasn't you, I think I know who it was, and they haven't posted in this thread-- yet.
Just to let you know and I'm not hiding, it wasn't me although I got a laugh out if it. Keep the ALL CAPS up and other snotty remarks and you will be taking a vacation from here quickly. Bring it. :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.