DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my previous thread on Lateral Link Compatibility, EagleEsi made reference to a "Super uber rare sway bar," which was designed by Quickor. Naturally, I had to research this and so I contacted Glen Rissberger back in December. He noted that it had been over a decade since he had produced this part for the Chrysler LH series and that he would need to search his old engineering files on how to build this part.

For whatever reason, communication went stagnant between us despite my casual email reminders. On Monday, I decided enough was enough and I called Glen directly long-distance from Canada. He recalled our email discussion, said he hadn't been feeling well (he sounded quite frail over the phone), but promised that he would look into the matter. And then this happened:

Oh, I looked through all my old engineering files for Concord and LH. I find nothing. So we can build a bar by copying your stock one.

Call me and we can figure out how to proceed with this.

Glen,
Quickor suspension
503-819-7847

For those who currently own this bar, I would appreciate any details/specs you can provide. Or perhaps a member in the States can contact Glen and reference this thread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spoke to Glen again today. He says he can build a new rear sway bar if I can forward detailed pictures of the Quickor bar. He also advised that he doesn't build much stuff for Chrysler vehicles these days and most of the engineering documentation he had for these custom parts was tossed.

I would greatly appreciate any help in making this happen. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts