DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOW BAD IS THIS!??!?!?!?!
i was comin off of I-93 onto mass ave early yesterday morning, i merge onto melina cass, and some idiot in a red explorer comes up on my ass soo fast all i could do was brace myself for a bad impact, which fortunately, didnt happen. but for some reason, he's still on my ass by maybe mere inches, all i see is ugly ford headlights and foglamps im my rearview...i punch the gas and pullinto hte other lane to let him pass, but he just follows me. i round the corner onto Mass ave, right under boston medical, and stop at the light. he BUMPS me!!!! we were both sitting at the light, and outta nowhere he just decides to bump my car! i wasnt being stupid or playign around or anythign!!...i stayed in the car, i wasnt gonna argue with whomever all by myself at 3AM...i pull aside into the left-only lane...yeah, he runs the light and throws some profanity at my direction. i lost my temper,...i chase him for 2 blocks, he is MOVVING...i think this is stupid and totally let off, cause maybe he's hammered, and all i need is for this dude to go careening into another car or someone walking on the sidewalk cause im instigating a high speed pursuit. so i just do the next best thing: i put a block between me and him, it was easy...streets were about as empty as the dude's head...he pulls left onto westland ave, and i speed ahead on mass, cut an illegal left onto boylston (wasnt bad), pull in front of a meter, kill the lights, and wait. he comes rolling along a little later, cuts straight onto boylston, then hits comm ave...i follow this guy all the way to brighton ave where he parks his car and walks off...park n' wait some more...lets just say this: why take down a tag number when you can send a hard-copy of it to the police! is that revenge or what? the damage aint even as bad as i thought it was (it was definitely a HIT), its barely noticible, the lines are still straight (bumpercover to rear fender), the guy in the explorer is gettin some points, and i get to write this funny ass kill!!! not bad, huh? (keep in mind this aint bullshit, it happened). whaddy'all think???
:eek:

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Valhalla 21340 ]

·
Registered
407 Posts
hehe-why write down his number when you can have hard copy- uh, if that says what I think it says was it the front tag or back tag. Great kill in the truest sense of the word.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
somene gets behind me like that and bumps my car....

...theres gonna be a rumble in the streets...

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Kicking some ass is all well and good, but knowing how those pricks operate, he'd press charges and you'd be going to jail for aggrivated assault.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I would have just gotten my ball bat out of the backseat and smashed all of his lights in for him while he was parked and drove off. I wouldn't **** with him while he was there, that psycho could've had a weapon or knife.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
You did the right thing stay in the car and get his lic number. You never know he could have had a gun. Thankfully you did not get hurt and your ride only had a liitle scrap.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, no way in hell i was gettin out. no way of knowing what was in store. I mean, i could have gotten out lookin pissed approachinhg his car...theres no way of knowing if i had gotten out of the car,...maybe he'd of opened the rear hatch and 8 ninjas could have come out and beat the piss outta me.!>!! haha :D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
theres always slamming yer car in reverse....AFTER he buumps ya..if he wants to make impressions on yer bumper, why not try and make one on his radiator then.

OOops....thought i had it in park after you slammed my bumper, but I was in autostick and didnt put it up far enuff.....pity.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I would've had to kill him. I would have just gone absolutely ballistic.

Of course, I'd also probably get killed in the process....are you going to find out if he got in trouble? I mean, that's a hit and run/leaving the scene of an accident. BIG TROUBLE!!! We are talking loss of license stuff here.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damage wasnt that bad, but believe me, i am in the process of placing a report on his idiotic ass...
attacking him wouldve accomplished nothing. if i had continued to chase him...what was i gonna do? probably throw him a face (or try to pour a cup of skoal spit thru his sunroof, but i never got outta the car) and besides, i dont do that crazy vehicle stuff anymroe; nobody wins.
what better revenge than to outsmart the bastard on all counts! let him think he's in the clear, dissapear, flank his intended route, follow him at a distance...wait, then get a hardcopy of his license (im gonna tell the police that i couldnt find a pen, so i just took the damn plate) :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
id say you did the right thing. if you wanted to really get him goin though i agree with throwin it in reverse and give her hell. Cop comes up be like,"Well i was just sitting here minding my own business and this psycho bastard comes out of nowhere and rams his shitbox up my ass!"....ok that pry wouldnt work well but it sounded good :D

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts