DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was making a right hand turn onto a busy 4 lane road and i was edging up close to the road at an angle and the guy behind me (mid-late 90s pontiac bonnaville) thought I already went so he moved forward crushing his turn signal into the left side of my rear bumper. His right turnsignal destroyed ($50 junkyard) and his bumper scuffed ($10 for paint) and my car will be as good as new with no more than $10 worth of touch up paint :grinno: I am happy because he hit me and he got 98% of the damage! HAHA serves him right!

·
Registered
865 Posts
hahaha what a dumbass, I don't know how people can hit cars that aren't moving just because they think they moved or will move.

how old was he? , did he try to blame you at all?

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
same thing happened to me, but i was driving my rusted out Cavalier at the time. Amazing how strong the rear bumper really is eh? I got bumped in the concorde before at about 5-10 mph, and i backed into somebody with the lhs already... only scratches on both :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LeadFootLee said:
hahaha what a dumbass, I don't know how people can hit cars that aren't moving just because they think they moved or will move.

how old was he? , did he try to blame you at all?
He was like 25 and he kept saying that he had insurance even though I already had said that it was ok and there was no need to cal the police. So no he did not try to blame me at all. He was like, "I ****ed up huh?".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts