DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some good for nothin'- snot nosed - brat punk - jealous - wannabe keyed my R/T last night in front of my house.... Big one diagonally across the hood and down the driver's side. Down to metal in some places!! Damn-it, can't punk-ass vandals pick something else, like a Pontiac or something?? (Kidding Pontiac owners)

Thanks for listening, needed to vent my frustrations.
Considering I had my '99 Intrepid ES broken into twice last summer I think I might install a low-lux, motion activated camera to catch the f**kers! Or build a garage for it....

Anyone have any suggestions on repair, short of taking it in to a dealer/collision repair shop??

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: BradC ]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
****... Dude, sorrt to hear that, I would be SO ****ing pissed, keep an eye out, he might be round again to check the car in the daylight... Then key his face out...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep.... hold me back if I catch the S.O.B.

Grrrrrr..... There is no reason for that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Tell him hes ****ing witht eh intrepid gang. let me throw up my dodge gang sings. Im serious the same **** happend to my car on the trunk. Still there and pisses me off. you should get a alram with the pager. then when it goes off get out of youre bed with a bat in youre hand. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
That just plain out sucks ass. I wouldn't be able to sleep after that. I 'd sitting by my window just watching for anyone to screw with my car.

Sorry for you man...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Had the same thing happen to me a few years ago. "fortunately" for me the theif(also nabbed my stereo equipment) keyed almost the entire car. I turned a negative into a positive by changing the old color to the new color :) It sucked that it happened but in retrospect worse things could have happened. If the damage is bad enough you might want to flip threw some car mags and see if there are any different colors that you like.

Sorry this happened. I hope the catch the punk.

Buschman

·
Registered
219 Posts
Did some one say "Blood Hunt"?
F'n punk ass!
Wanna get 'em? I'm game.......

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: silver ghost ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts