DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I came across these wheeels 17 x 7.5 and some 235-55-17 tires.The tires ride better and the wheels stand out more and I like them a lot. I will get some pics of my car when this crapppy weather breaks.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Well I came across these wheeels 17 x 7.5 and some 235-55-17 tires.The tires ride better and the wheels stand out more and I like them a lot. I will get some pics of my car when this crapppy weather breaks.
Not my taste...glad you like them!!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
not my taste either but if you like them thats all that matters!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Alba Bertha's .. If I was getting Alba's I would have gone with one of their newer styles..
BTW those rims look ok(on the right car-Not a chrysler/Dodge IMO)..but they have to be bigger if you're going with that style..they look horrible in anything smaller than a 20 and I'm not a fan of huge rims... look at albawheels.com to see some of their new stuff

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yhea not my favorite either but gives me a different look for awhile.I still have the stock seTt but they are weak and I am caring my kids in a car with a welded rim that is not safe. These were free I wrote Free! Rims, tires, balance, mount and balance. Tires have 85% tread life on them. I will get some pics of them on my car and they look sweet. Some of my buddies love them with black leather and the sun roof with the metalic silver paint. I am not going to down grade on anything and I like the looks and have a bit of a wider tire on those rims and it ride and handles alot better. But thanks for the input.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yhea, they will work for mow. I have a set of 20's I am going to get that are a wheel shop my cousin owns. Like I said before my children are not riding oa wheel thats busted. I will get pics they look good om there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts