DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a great deal on a subaru SVX and was wondering if any one knows any thing bout these beauties.. appearantly it has a porche engine in it! now I got my trep and this mean machine, it is fast!! oh yea I will post more shots of it tomorrow!

·
Registered
217 Posts
What I know is that Subaru have their own engineit is a special one like porsche have.

I heard that owner of westfalia change their engine and put a Subaru one in : cheaper, stronger et more powerful. I dont know if it a plug and play mod but if it is your certainly telling truth, but I suppose it is a same dimension engine but not the same builder.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Car looks pretty flawless what year is it? How many miles?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats not the original pic of my car,its just to give you an idea of my car, I'm gonna post shots of it later, and to answer your questions its a 92 with 230,000 clicks, there is a little work to be done but since I paid peanuts for it its totally worth it!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok pics

alright guys here is the pics of my new baby! sorry they are so bad I got a crappy camera!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Thats an excellent looking car. I would love to get my hands on one of those to play with it. Good buy!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I drove one of these when I was looking for my second car and I really loved it. Seemed to be a great little car. It had a few problems I didnt want to deal with, so I passed on it. I would love to pick one up now as a second vehicle.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
It looks very good for 230,000 kms :bigok:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Eats transmissions worse than a 1g LH. Nice looking car though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
blech! I think those are SO ugly...the 1/2 windows are horrible! I never drove one or in one so I don't know performance of them but eww! If u like it more power to u and hope its fast! Not for me though, lol!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blech! I think those are SO ugly...the 1/2 windows are horrible! I never drove one or in one so I don't know performance of them but eww! If u like it more power to u and hope its fast! Not for me though, lol!
thats what I love about this car its UNIQUE...but to each his own, and if you ever had tried one you would fall in love with the power she has, when I tried it I couldn't believe the acceleration! gave me a woody! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts