DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have read my thread where I talked about getting a speeding ticket and the COP HIMSELF told me to fight it ( http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73443 )

sure enough.. he didn't show up in court, and it got dropped.

On the way there (and back) I saw some nice rims on a trep and stopped to take [email protected]! Mine is the black one in the background of the first pic :)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Same as you would love a retarded child.... :devil:

yep

·
Registered
9,831 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eh.. by "nice" I really meant "out of the ordinary and particularly shiney"

lol...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Yeah, I'm all for LH cars on nice chrome 20s, but they gotta look nice. Those rims are wack.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
OneSpecialM said:
Yeah, I'm all for LH cars on nice chrome 20s, but they gotta look nice. Those rims are wack.
i actually like the special rims (like urs) in 18 a lot. I think thats what ill get and stop there. The 18 spoke look very nice, i just wish chrysler made the chrome crusader in 18or 19"

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
You know, a while back the Chinese restaurant near me closed up. I guess I now know where their woks went to!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
yes, but i sold those rims last year, since I road rashed 2 of them, but I like the way they look on my car, these are 20 inch, BUT ~U~ can see my brakes too!, lol :), I will be getting a similiar set again this spring tho!, ;), but that other white Trep with the big chromes is powered by a 2.7L, heheee, wow, talk about stress!, lol, , but hey thats there taste, :)

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
i dunno even my 17" rims look too big for my rotors LOL...

I like the specials for now, plus i have to get some sensors for my TPS soon.
A guy on my street has those, i didnt know they were 20s, i thought they were 18s LOL.. They look nice, better than the white trep for sure. But you know me, im all about the lighting HEHE...

Good luck,
Ciprian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts